I’m at a time in my life where I need to be done with having babies. A lot of people think I’m nuts for wanting to have more kids but it is what it is and sometimes it’s hard to change how one feels about something that is so emotional.
I’m trying really hard to come up with some positives for being done and that is what this post is about.
- I can drink wine when I want without worrying about getting pregnant.
- I can get a boob job if I want.
- We are down to one kid at home and we have the freedom to do a lot more with her than if we had more kids.
- I don’t have to worry about getting sick while pregnant (I have very hard pregnancies).
- I can train harder and get that smokin’ body I’ve always wanted.
I welcome more positive ideas. This is so hard for me, I’ve spent my adult life being mom and I am kind of at a loss as to where to go now.